Monday, May 3, 2010

Taper Time!

My taper for Rev3 officially started at 12:43pm Saturday. By 4:00 I had hit sushi for lunch, barnes and noble for a magazine, and of course starbucks for coffee. Then promtly found this chair open at the pool!

Yes it was 85 degrees out and I am was drinking coffee, but.... I was recovering with this good stuff.

I managed to sit still for about 40 minutes before, I couldn't manage any longer. We headed back to the condo and by 7:30 I had cleaned everything, finished laundry, and cooked enough food to feed an army for a week.

Now I only have 6 days left of my taper week, what is left to do? Tracy and I plan to perfect an energy bar recipe, and I might start packing......

Oh, yeah,and other than a tremendous amount of time on my hands during taper week, I also seem to wake up at like 3am, which Jose loves!!!!! Gotta love the TAPER.

1 comment:

  1. 3 am... I don't think I am even in the neighborhood of conscious at that time in the morning but good on you for it :)

    ReplyDelete